Monday, January 5, 2009

My First Ultrasound

I went in for my first Ultrasound today and it was amazing. I am still in shock. It was amazing hearing the heartbeats...yes that is plural. Two sets of heartbeats. TWINS! I can't believe it. Initially I was afraid this would happen taking fertility medications, then I secretly hoped for it. Now I know it is exactly what is supposed to be happening. I feel so blessed and fully protected. I know this not only what is best for the little ones, but I know it is truly for the highest good of all concerned. I get to experience asking for support and receiving fully.


As for me, I started experiencing morning sickness (more like all day sickness) on January 1st. So far it's just mild nausea. Eating small frequent meals really seems to help. Oh and Lime Fruit Floes from Trader Joes really help too.


Thank you for your continued love, light, prayers, thoughts and blessings. I feel like it is the air that I breath.


More to come later...until then big kiss.

3 comments:

  1. OMG Twins!!!!
    Kathryn 2 divine spirits about to have a USM mom experience- what lucky little devils...or should I say angels.
    Ah but we are all a bit of both aren't we??? Tee hee hee
    Congratulations.
    Love Lorelei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations x 2 !! and light ahead...

    Please know that you are soooo supported and everything that is needed along this amazing gift will be provided.

    Big Hug & Much loving from Peru,

    Dror

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kathryn,
    I am so full of joy and excitement I can hardly contain myself. Congratulations is an understatement, I am so excited for you. You are truely blessed and talk about abundance!
    I can´t wait to see your belly as it grows. See you soon, I´m back in mid february.
    many kisses and hugs!
    S

    ReplyDelete